Rochester RHIO is one of many efforts across the country trying to improve our health care system through the efficiency, data accuracy and security of health information technology.
Click the above link and read the latest RHIO Report.
- Are you required to connect to the SHIN-NY?
- Medical Director's Corner: *Just so you know
- Process change: Paper applications to be removed February 1, 2018
- New workgroup: Data Integrity
- MCMS Survival Series: Making the RHIO work for you
Past RHIO Reports
- 8/08/17: New Rochester RHIO Initiative Will Help Region Transition to Value-Based Payment Models; Dr. Tarun Kothari to Lead Effort
- 5/08/17: Rochester RHIO and Department of Veteran Affairs Partner to Support Better Patient Care
- 4/20/17: New Yorkers Encouraged to Comment on Proposed Consent Model Changes
- 3/20/17: Technology Provider of Regional Healthcare Leader Announces Promotion of Sridharan to Executive VP for Business Development and Technology
- 2/23/17: Rochester RHIO’s Expanded Image Exchange Eliminates Repeated Medical Tests, Reduces Costs, and Improves Patient Care
- 12/06/16: eHealth Technologies Empowers Imaging Data Interoperability for Rochester RHIO
- 11/22/16: Rochester RHIO Adds Statewide Clinical Data
- 09/23/16: Digital Rochester Announces 2016 GREAT Award Winners (RHIO Executive Director Jill Eisenstein Wins Technology Leader)
- 08/31/16: Rochester RHIO Integrates eMOLST Into Provider Portal, Improving Access to Quality Care During End-of-Life
- 05/27/16: Rochester RHIO Launches New Website
- 05/06/16: Rochester RHIO Completes Data Normalization Project to Improve the Efficiency and Quality of Healthcare Delivery
- 03/30/16: RHIO Provides Users Access to More Streamlined Patient Records with New Technology
- 02/2016: RHIO Announces New Executive Director
- 12/2015: Researchers Find RHIO Usage Decreases Frequency of Repeat Medical Imaging
- 10/09/14: Rochester RHIO receives Direct Trust and EHNAC Accreditation
- 09/10/14: New Study: RHIO use reduces Readmissions
- 07/16/14: One Million Unique Patient Consents
- 04/29/14: Rochester RHIO is Named a Qualified Entity of the SHIN-NY
- 10/29/15: New RHIO New Platform Improves User Experience
- 09/05/15: Ted Kremer Leaving Rochester RHIO
- 09/03/15: Founding executive director Kremer to leave Rochester RHIO
- 05/29/15: Are there financial benefits to Health Information Exchange?
- 05/17/15: New York’s health information system nears critical mass
- 02/01/15: More patient information means less X-rays, study shows
- 01/27/15: HIE eliminates 25% of redundant imaging
- 01/15/15: Health Information Exchange cuts cost of repeat imaging
- 01/14/15: Health Information Exchange and the frequency of repeat medical imaging
- 01/14/15: Study shows Health Information Exchange reduces repeat imaging tests
- 11/10/14: More eyes will see your medical records in 2015
- 10/10/14: Rochester RHIO Receives National Accreditation
- 06/01/14: Associated Press: Rochester RHIO Shines Bright
- 05/02/14: Study shows use of Rochester RHIO cuts costs
- 05/20/14: Unity finds harmony in a private HIE infrastructure
- 03/26/14: Technology Woman of the Year nominees announced
- 02/2014: RHIO Image Exchange saves lives, cuts dupe exams, Aunt Minnie.com
- The 2017 Rochester RHIO Participant Satisfaction Survey Results are in!
- 3 Best Practices for Rochester RHIO's MyResults Delivered
- Access eMOLST with one click
- Are you required to connect to the SHIN-NY? A webinar for regulated facilities
- Contribute data to the Rochester RHIO today: 3 reasons why
- Explore application goes electronic
- Important: Don't get locked out of your account!
- Improved printing capabilities added to RHIO Explore
- *Just so you know...
- Lifespan demonstrates the power of community data through Rochester RHIO
- RHIO Explore users can look up statewide data
- RHIO Spotlight: Health Home Care Managers impact lives with MyAlerts service
- RHIO Spotlight: Pembroke Family Medicine
- RHIO Spotlight: Starbridge begins using RHIO Explore
- Rochester RHIO data at the heart of Weill Cornell Medicine Study
- Solution Spotlight: RHIO Alerts
- Solution Spotlight: RHIO Explore continues to expand
- Solution Spotlight: Transfer to PACs service improves image data interoperability
- Update your contact information to streamline communication
- Usage of Rochester RHIO services shows significant growth
- Over 20 new data sources added in October!
- A strong Return on Investment: Supporting regional healthcare delivery for our Veterans