What's new: Statewide Alerts!
Alerts allow care managers to be notified when their patients are admitted to a participating emergency department or hospital ANYWHERE in New York State. To receive, or send, Alerts on a patient through Rochester RHIO, that patient must have an affirmative consent on file.
Use Case Benefits:
- Notifies authorized users of admission or discharge from a hospital or emergency room.
- Provides real-time updates so users are able to better get in touch with a patient.
- Supports care transitions of a patient from one care setting to another.
- Supports lower hospital readmission rates.
- Supports better patient outcomes.
Awareness and support during patient transitions in care settings improves the quality of patient care and can result in fewer hospital readmissions. For more information, contact our Support Team!