Final September Deadline for State Incentive Dollars Approaches
Certain healthcare facilities are pre-qualified to receive up to $13,000 in state money if they sign up to send clinical data to Rochester RHIO, our community health information exchange. Eligible organizations that wish to participate in the Data Exchange Incentive Program (DEIP) must contact Rochester RHIO by mid-September to complete the paperwork for the September 30, 2020 deadline, and must comply with bi-directional connectivity requirements by May 31, 2021.To learn if your organization is eligible, contact your RHIO Regional Account Manager.
DEIP is open to the following organizations and providers:
- Organizations with at least one provider that has attested to and been paid under the Medicare or Medicaid Meaningful Use program (any year, any stage)
- Long-Term Care providers (Article 28 nursing homes, Article 36 home care agencies & Article 40 hospice facilities)
- Article 28 Diagnostic and Treatment Centers
- Behavioral Health providers that are OMH, OASAS, and HCBS designated providers
- *EMS, Labs and Pharmacies
Eligibility Criteria for the Data Exchange Incentive Program
For detailed eligibility requirements, go to https://www.nyehealth.org/services/hie-adoption/.
You can also email email@example.com for general program inquiries.
*Note: The state has opened up the data incentive program to EMS, Labs and Pharmacies, which have until January 2021 to enroll in the program. For this new wave of the program, all requirements for these specific agencies must be completed by August 31, 2021.